Sorensen Heating and Cooling offers HVAC Preventative Maintenance Plans for residential and commercial properties in Surprise, AZ and surrounding areas. HVAC systems have quite the workload in the hot summer months. Temperatures soar in the summer and dip in the winter, so it's important to keep your heating and cooling system in pristine condition. That means regular HVAC tune-ups from Sorensen HVAC.
Proven Protection From High Repair Bills
Annual HVAC maintenance is proven to protect your heating and air conditioning system from breakdowns caused by wear and tear. With annual tune-ups of your comfort system, your equipment will work better and last longer. In fact, regular maintenance has been shown to increase your system's working life by as much as 10 years!
Pricing For One Time Maintenance
- $80.00 for the first system
- $70.00 for the second system
- $65.00 for each additional system on the same property.
Pricing For Annual Agreement
- $155.00 for a property that has one unit on site. This yearly agreement offers a summer and a winter maintenance on one unit.
- $255.00 for a property that has two units on site. This yearly agreement offers a summer and winter maintenance for two air conditioning units on the same home.
- $355.00 for a property that has tree units on site. This yearly agreement offers a summer and winter maintenance for three air conditioning units on the same home.
- $455.00 for a property that has four units on site. This yearly agreement offers a summer and winter maintenance for four air conditioning units on the same home.
Our Service Includes*
- Checking AMP draws for each motor needed for cooling
- Verify proper voltages to all components
- Checking shaft play of the indoor and outdoor motors for excessive wear
- Checking capacitor readings for fan motors and compressors
- Checking Freon pressure and take sub cooling and superheat readings
- Check blower wheel blades to ensure they are secure
- Tighten all loose electrical connections
- Clean out dust from outdoor electrical compartment and circuit board
- Take temperature split from return to supply
- Verify air filter is clean and proper style is being used
- Wash outdoor coil
- Oil fan motors as needed
*Please note that HVAC systems vary. Items checked will depend on the type of system installed on the property. All cooling components on each system will be checked during the summer maintenance and all heating components will be check during the winter maintenance.